We are delighted to invite you to our next Breakfast Tax Briefings in association with Tolley. The Breakfast Tax Briefing is free and is an opportunity for accountants and other professionals to keep up to date with the latest tax and VAT news and planning ideas. It also gives you the opportunity to meet, and raise your tax issues with, other members of the Gabelle team in an informal and friendly environment.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 6 November and will focus on Tax Planning for Owner Managed Businesses, aimed at the general practitioner. The programme is as follows:
- 8.00 Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 Chairman’s introduction
- 8.40 Paul Howard, Gabelle: Tax-efficient profit extraction.
- 9.05 Ben Saunders, Tolley: The use of pensions by owner-managed businesses.
- 9.25 Ian Maston, Gabelle: Tax-efficient structures for ER and BPR.
- 9.50 Q & A
All meetings are held at the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) at 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD.
To book a place please phone Egle Rimkiene on 0207 182 4754 or email her.
We look forward to seeing you on 6 November!