We are delighted to announce our next Breakfast Tax Briefing on Tuesday 11 June! Vaughn Chown will guide you through the complex area of VAT and mixed supplies, and Paula Tallon and Ian Maston will consider pre-sale and succession planning for OMBs.
The programme for the next meeting on Tuesday 11 June is as follows:
- 8.00 Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 Chairman’s introduction
- 8.35 Vaughn Chown: Mixed supplies & VAT – the latest cases and how to navigate the complexity
- 9.00 Paula Tallon: Pre-sale planning for OMBs – structuring to minimise corporation and capital gains taxes
- 9.25 Ian Maston: Succession planning for OMBs – passing on the family business tax efficiently
- 9.50 Q & A
Please note that we have chosen a new venue for 2013!
All meetings will be held at the Arundel House at 13-15 Arundel Street, Temple Place, London WC2R 3DX. Arundel House is situated in the heart of London, overlooking the Thames. It was built in the nineteenth century by the Duke of Norfolk and the venue has recently been refurbished. The views from our room are outstanding, capturing images of Tower Bridge in the east and London Eye, Big Ben and Parliament in the west. With state of the art AV equipment, professional team and delicious food, Arundel House is going to be a fantastic setting for our Breakfast Tax Briefings and we look forward to seeing you on 16 April!
To book a place please phone Egle Rimkiene on 0207 182 4754 or email her.
The Breakfast Tax Briefing is free and is an opportunity for accountants and other professionals to keep up to date with the latest tax and VAT news and planning ideas. It also gives you the opportunity to meet, and raise your tax issues with, other members of the Gabelle team in an informal and friendly environment.