Pressures on time, the difficulties and hassles of travel to a lecture/conference venue and costs constraints have led to the increasing popularity of the Webinar as a forum for delivering information in a cost-efficient and effective way.
Following the recent acquisition of Matthew Hutton’s tax business, Gabelle is now pleased to offer a Monthly Private Client Webinar to our clients. All you need to attend is a PC, a Mac or other device with internet access.
Each Webinar covers developments over the previous month in:
- Decided Cases in the Tribunals and the Courts
- Legislative changes, whether proposed or actual
- HMRC practice, whether changed or confirmed
- Tax Planning Tips and Traps, from the professional domain
The advantages to you are:
- Minimal disruption to your working day – just 75 minutes at lunchtime
- View anywhere on a PC with internet access
- The opportunity to submit written questions during the Webinar for response during the 15 minute Q&A session at the end
- The facility to view a recording after the event
- Full notes emailed to you prior to broadcast
Time: Broadcast live between 1pm – 2.15pm in 2014
Forthcoming dates (all Wednesdays except in August):
15 January 2014
19 February 2014
12 March 2014
16 April 2014
21 May 2014
18 June 2014
16 July 2014
7 August 2014 (Thursday)
17 September 2014
15 October 2014
19 November 2014
17 December 2014
The price for a Block of 6 Webinars (exclusive of VAT and paid pro rata when you join part way through) is calculated by the number of attendees/viewers per firm, as follows:
Attendees 6 Webinars
1 £300 (=£50 x 6)
2 £450 (=£75 x 6)
3-5 £600 (=£100 x 6)
6-7 £750 (=£125 x 6)
8-10 £900 (=£100 x 6)
10+ Price per application
We also offer an initial ‘taster’ session for those wishing to try out a Webinar before they commit.
How to book?
Please complete this online form and we will contact you with registration details.
Gabelle LLP is a registered CPD Course Provider with The Law Society. A solicitor, or a member of either the Chartered Institute of Taxation or the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, may choose to count attendance at the live Webinar as 1 hour structured CPD. A member of the ICAEW may choose to do the same if the Webinar is considered relevant to his/her practice.