We are delighted to invite you to our next Breakfast Tax Briefing on Tuesday, 18 November. Paula Tallon and Ian Maston will be presenting on the above theme and will include some pre-election planning. The briefing will also include a presentation from our guest speaker John Buxton. John is a partner at Kingsworth Associates and advices on family/privately-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
- 8.00 Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 Chairman’s introduction
- 8.35 Tax planning for selling a business (Paula Tallon)
- 9.00 The practicalities of selling a privately owned business (John Buxton)
- 9.25 Pre-election tax planning (Ian Maston)
- 9.50 Q&A
As usual the seminar will be held at Arundel House, 13-15 Arundel Street, Temple Place, London WC2R 3DX. Arundel House is situated in the heart of London, close to Temple tube station.
Breakfast and registration from 8am, with a 8.30am start.
You can book your FREE place by calling Egle Rimkiene on 020 7182 4754 or emailing her by clicking here.