Pressures on time, the difficulties and hassles of travel to a lecture/conference venue and costs constraints have led to the increasing popularity of the Webinar as a forum for delivering information in a cost-efficient and effective way.
Each Webinar covers developments over the previous month in:
- Decided Cases in the Tribunals and the Courts
- Legislative changes, whether proposed or actual
- HMRC practice, whether changed or confirmed
- Tax Planning Tips and Traps, from the professional domain
The advantages to you are:
- Minimal disruption to your working day – just 75 minutes at lunchtime
- View anywhere on a PC with internet access
- The opportunity to submit written questions during the Webinar for response during the 15 minute Q&A session at the end
- The facility to view a recording after the event
- Full notes emailed to you prior to broadcast.
Time: Broadcast live between 1pm – 2.15pm in 2014
2015 webinar dates:
Thursday 17 December
2016 webinar dates:
Thursday 21 January
Thursday 25 February
Thursday 17 March
Thursday 21 April
Thursday 19 May
Thursday 16 June
Thursday 14 July
Thursday 22 September
Thursday 13 October
Thursday 17 November
Thursday 15 December
The price for a Block of 6 Webinars (exclusive of VAT and paid pro rata when you join part way through) is calculated by the number of attendees/viewers per firm, as follows:
Attendees 6 Webinars
1 £300 (=£50 x 6)
2 £450 (=£75 x 6)
3-5 £600 (=£100 x 6)
6-7 £750 (=£125 x 6)
8-10 £900 (=£100 x 6)
10+ Price per application
We also offer an initial ‘taster’ session for those wishing to try out a Webinar before they commit.
How to book?
Please complete this online form and we will contact you with registration details.
Gabelle LLP is a registered CPD Course Provider with The Law Society. A solicitor, or a member of either the Chartered Institute of Taxation or the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, may choose to count attendance at the live Webinar as 1 hour structured CPD. A member of the ICAEW may choose to do the same if the Webinar is considered relevant to his/her practice.