We are delighted to invite you to our joint Breakfast Briefing on Tuesday, 25 November with the Frost Group. John Hood will be covering the latest position on HMRC’s accelerated payment notices, offering practical advice for people considering whether to settle or to continue to litigate their tax planning arrangements.
The briefing will also cover sessions from Jeremy Frost on solvent business closure through MVLs and David Salkeld on other funding options for a management/shareholder buyout.
The schedule for the morning is as follows:
- 8.00 Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 Chairman’s introduction
- 8.35 Accelerated Payment Notices: practical advice for you and your clients – John Hood, Gabelle LLP
- 9.00 Solvent Business Closure via a Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) – Jeremy Frost, Frost Group
- 9.25 Funding options for a management/shareholder buyout – David Salkeld, Frost Group
- 9.50 Q&A
Travel options to East Croydon (nearest station):
* 15 mins from London Bridge or London Victoria
* 30 mins from London St Pancras International