We are delighted to invite you to a joint seminar with Gabelle LLP and Lovell Consulting on Wednesday 1 October 2014.
Please join us in discussing how to maximise tax efficiencies for UK property investment for non-resident investors. This seminar will look at some current tax opportunities and provide an update on forthcoming UK legislation impacting the holding of property in Jersey entities.
Caroline Fleet, Gabelle LLP
Sophie Raniwala, Lovell Consulting
The seminar will cover the following areas:
4.00: Caroline Fleet, Gabelle LLP
- Update on current consultations affecting UK property
- Recent changes to VAT TOGC rules and ability to claim back SDLT
- Tax considerations for onerous leases and lease inducements
4.45: Sophie Raniwala, Lovell Consulting
- Benefit of capital allowances to offshore property investors
- How to identify capital allowances opportunities
- Recent changes to capital allowances legislation
Attendance at our seminar qualifies for 1.2 CPD* hours. To learn more about our speakers visit Gabelle LLP or Lovell Consulting.
To register email Costas Pavlou or give him a call on 0207 182 4758.