We are delighted to invite you to our next Breakfast Tax Briefing on Tuesday, 9 September. Our briefing will focus on Finance Act 2014 and the implications for owner managed businesses. Providing practitioners with an update on the key tax developments as well as offering practical tips. The programme for the briefing includes:
- 8.00 Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 Chairman’s introduction
- 8.35 Points of interest from Finance Act 2014 for you and your clients
- 9.00 Accelerated Payment Notices: practical advice on time to pay and the options available to your clients
- 9.25 Claiming back SDLT on the acquisition of property
- 9.50 Q&A
Our Breakfast Tax Briefing will take place at Arundel House!
All our Breakfast Briefing meetings in 2014 are being held at the Arundel House, 13-15 Arundel Street, Temple Place, London WC2R 3DX. Arundel House is situated in the heart of London, very close to Temple tube station.
If you haven’t done so already, please book your FREE place by calling Egle Rimkiene on 020 7182 4754 or emailing her by clicking here.
We look forward to seeing you on 9 September!