- 8.00 Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 Chairman’s introduction
- 8.35 Paul Howard: Key changes affecting OMBs
- 9.00 Priya Dutta: Dealing with the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) and FATCA
- 9.30 Isobel Clift: The impact of the new ‘pay up front’ rules for people involved in avoidance schemes
- 9.50 Q & A
Our Breakfast Tax Briefing will take place at Arundel House!
All our Breakfast Briefing meetings in 2014 are being held at the Arundel House, 13-15 Arundel Street, Temple Place, London WC2R 3DX. Arundel House is situated in the heart of London, very close to Temple tube station.
If you haven’t done so already, please book your place by calling Egle Rimkiene on 020 7182 4754 or emailing her.
We look forward to seeing you on 3 April!