Hutton on Estate Planning
‘Hutton on Estate Planning’ is the indispensable guide to private client capital tax planning. Now in its seventh edition the book will tell you:
- What everyone concerned over the prospective burden of IHT should now be doing on a regular basis in terms of the ‘basics’.
- How to deal tax-efficiently with existing trusts and how to establish new protected structures within the family financial plan.
- What sensible options are available for lifetime planning with the family home.
- How the business proprietor should be thinking of passing on the family business.
- Tax planning for the farmer, including the vexed question of the farmhouse.
- What to do with chattels, investments, insurances and pensions.
- How to bring the spouse, civil partner (or partner) and the children into the picture – or not, as the case may be.
- The tax implications of leaving and coming to the UK.
- Tax-efficient Wills and post-death planning.
- How to keep on the right side of HMRC.
Printed book orders only:
For the printed book only, £79 plus £7 p&p per copy.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the book, call us on 020 3815 8999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.