Introducing our new tax webinar series
Tax with Tallon – with Gabelle’s Paula Tallon
Keep up with your CPD, as well as the latest tax changes, without leaving your desk. There are 12 titles in the series which can be found below.
- Principal Private Residence (PPR) Relief
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief – Getting it Right and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Incorporations Demystified
- Purchase of Own Shares and the Real Alternatives
- IHT – Back to Basics
- Paula’s Top 10 Tax Tips
- Recent Tax Cases and the Impact on Your Clients
- Business Property Relief and Getting it Right
- Disposal of UK Businesses – What Do You Need to Know?
- Company Reorganisations
- Advising Partnerships
- TAAR and Winding up in Practice
- Investors – EIS/SEIS and Investors’ Relief
- Tax Issues for Family Companies
- Corporate Interest Relief and Restrictions
- Property Taxes
- Residence and Domicile
- Corporate Tax Losses
Webinars are approximately 30-45 mins in length.
Webinars can be purchased individually for £60 +VAT* or you may prefer to subscribe to a series of six webinars for a discounted price of £300 +VAT*. Whether purchasing individual webinars or a series you can select from all of the above titles.
*Are you an Abbey Tax fee protection client?
If so, you can benefit from a special discounted rate of £50 + VAT per webinar or £250 + VAT for six.
For more information, or to sign up, email Megan Glynn or call 020 3805 7471.
Paula Tallon – FCA, CTA (Fellow), TEP, ADIT and BBS
Paula Tallon is a Partner of Gabelle. A Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser with an Advanced Diploma in International Tax, she has spent almost 20 years advising on tax. She has a broad range of tax expertise with particular emphasis on owner-managed businesses and her particular areas of interest include property taxes, entrepreneurs’ relief, business reorganisations and reconstructions, employment related securities and venture capital schemes. She regularly writes and lectures on tax issues affecting OMBs.