We understand that an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) can be disruptive, whatever the issue. We take the strain out of the investigation so the client can continue to focus on his or her personal and business affairs.
There are a bewildering number of avenues open to HMRC to collate information on businesses and risk assess whether there is tax at risk. We understand how HMRC works and conducts every stage of an enquiry so we can effectively and proactively limit the damage.
Our mission is to resolve the issues for the past and put things right for the future, by providing practical and innovative solutions.
We specialise in:
- Code of Practice 9 enquiries (Suspected Serious Tax Fraud) including the Contractual Disclosure Facility (CDF);
- Code of Practice 8 enquiries (Cases other than Suspected Serious Tax Fraud);
- Assisting with enquiries into voluntary disclosures arising from the now ended LDF, IOM and Channel Island disclosure facilities;
- Discovery assessments;
- Tax geared penalties;
- Follower Notices (FN) and Accelerator Payment Notices (APN);
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
- Charities Assets and Residence enquiries;
- Local Compliance enquiries; and
- Voluntary Disclosures e.g. Worldwide Disclosure Facility (WDF) and Digital Disclosure Service (DDS).
We can advise on the best route for your clients, using our experience and knowledge of the landscape. We provide clear, concise and straightforward advice tailored to your clients’ circumstances.
For more information on our Tax Investigation services, please phone our TaxDesk on 0845 4900 509 or email email@example.com.